Dominion KX III for broadcast and AV applications
Posted on May 23, 2016 by KVMGalore | 0 comments
KVM switches have been around for decades.
Traditionally, they've been used by IT professionals to access servers that store information and run critical business services.
IT folks love KVM switches because they provide anytime anywhere BIOS-level access, emergency access, and feature "virtual media" for loading software, running diagnostics, or rebooting.
- Traditional KVM switches lack the required video performance and features for these applications.
- Users must be co-located with these applications and cannot get remote IP access to these systems.
- IT admins and lab managers cannot provide effective remote management for these high performance systems.
A major television network needs remote management to maintain the AVID "transcoding" systems in their server rooms.
A radio station needs remote access for their disc jockeys to their Wide Orbit radio automation system running in their server rooms.
A major stock exchange needs remote control to review and edit high resolution images and videos for distribution to traders and investors.
A major financial news network needs remote control for their administrators to maintain broadcast systems in their equipment room.
A leading provider of on-demand Internet streaming media needs remote control to server farms used for automated testing.
- Access both traditional and high performance applications from a single system.
- Leverage your existing LAN/WAN network.
- Flexible anytime / anywhere IP access in data center, lab, studio, office, home, traveling.
- Computer Interface Modules (CIMs) for VGA, DVI, DisplayPort, and HDMI.