VP-773 VP-774 new ProScale scalers-switchers
Posted on March 10, 2014 by Kramer AV | 0 comments
Kramer Electronics introduces the newest VP-773 VP-774 additions to its award winning ProScale™ presentation scaler/switcher line
VP-773 has 8 inputs and the VP-774 has 9 inputs, including four(4) HDMI inputs, one DisplayPort (DP) input, one composite video input and two computer graphics video inputs. VP-774 also includes a 3G HD-SDI input.
VP-773 VP-774 models scale the video, embed the audio where applicable, and output the scaled video signal simultaneously to two HDMI outputs and one HDBaseT (Twisted Pair) output. VP-774 also includes a 3G HD-SDI output. The audio output is simultaneously available on digital and unbalanced analog stereo outputs.
VP-773 VP-774 support multiple output resolutions, up to 2K and including 1080p. The units feature Kramer's PixPerfect™ Scaling Technology - Kramer's precision pixel mapping and high-quality scaling technology which results in superior image quality. They also incorporate Kramer's FTB™ (Fade-Through-Black) switching technology that ensures ultra-fast, glitch-free switching.
VP-773 VP-774 are HDTV compatible, HDCP compliant and support HDMI Deep Color. They also feature advanced input and output EDID Management and the ability to set a user-selectable EDID for each input on the unit. This is a significant advancement in scaler/switcher design and results in improved integration into AV systems and a significantly enhanced user experience.
VP-773 VP-774 scalers/switchers have a built-in ProcAmp that allows for individually setting color, sharpness, contrast, brightness and gamma for each input. They also include a built-in time base corrector to stabilize video sources.
VP-773 VP-774 advanced feature sets also include:
- Mass Notification Emergency Communication System - a unique and important feature that provides the ability to have a national or campus-wide notification immediately displayed when an emergency situation develops. Notifications include flexible options such as the inclusion of an audio alert siren, and the choice of displaying either a text crawler or a text window. The system uses the industry standard Common Alerting Protocol (CAP) to ensure compatibility with existing systems.
- Full Web Page Management - an easy-to-use, built-in web server activates when connected through Ethernet, to provide simplified setup and switching, windows customization, scaling and deinterlacing functions, and more.
- Kramer's K-IIT XL™ Picture-in-Picture Image Insertion technology - the image from any video source can be inserted into or positioned next to a computer graphics video source image or vice versa. Using this technology, both images can be sized in any manner and positioned anywhere on the screen.
- Luma Keying Technology - an easy-to-use method of compositing two video sources into a single image. By setting up a “key” image or clip on a black background, this image can be merged onto the primary video.
- VP-773 VP-774 also include powerful audio DSP functions and a microphone input that supports mix and talk-over features, as well as 0-90msec adjustable delay to prevent feedback. The units offer flexible control options through their front panel buttons with OSD (on-screen display), contact closure capability, IR remote interface and the included Control Application software, which is available for use via the unit's Ethernet and RS-232 control ports.
VP-773 VP-774 are housed in a standard 19" 1U rack-mountable enclosure, with rack "ears" included.
VP-773 VP-774 are currently in stock and available from KVMGalore.
Need help? Call KVMGalore at 1-800-636-3434 or submit your question.