A new array of high-performance HDBaseT matrix AV switchers
Posted on October 16, 2013 by KVMGalore | 0 comments
KanexPro is proud to announce an entire new array of HDBaseT matrix AV switchers, engineered to work with broader range of environments such as commercial A/V projects, and smart residential applications such as connected homes.
These high-performance matrix switchers are fast, dependable and rely on long distance transmission of HDMI video, audio, and bidirectional control signals over a single twisted pair cable using HDBaseT technology to integrate in the audio-video switching world.
Fully compatible with signal resolutions up to 1080p/60 or 1920×1200 and supports HDMI specification features including data rates up to 6.75 Gbps, Deep Color up to 12-bit, 3D, HD lossless audio formats, and CEC.
"HDBaseT® is here to stay and with most of our integrators today that we talk to, they want a reliable, high-performance solution for their clients when routing and extending HDMI signals over category cables" says David Sommars, Business Development manager for KanexPro. "This led us to make a pre-configured, custom HDMI to HDBaseT matrix with inputs and outputs ranging from 4×4 up to 32×32 I/O's. With integrated signal processing power and HDCP management built-in, KanexPro can now offer a value-based solution to all A/V system integrators and dealers looking for a high-performance matrix routing."
The HDBaseT matrix AV switchers features:
• Ultra-fast switching with up to 32×32
• 4×4 matrix receivers powered over Ethernet (PoE)
• Dedicated audio zones for digital and stereo audio
• Audio extractor built-in on 4×4 matrix
• Supports Cat5e lengths up to 230 feet (70m)
• Integrated signal processing
• Signal re-clocking & equalizer built-in
• Advanced HDCP & EDID management
• Built-in HDCP engine for continuous encryption
• Hot swappable design
• Illuminated buttons
• Front panel LCD
• Front panel security lock
• IR, TCP/IP & RS-232 control
• Up to 9 global presets
• Rack-mountable aluminum enclosure
• Dual-Internal power supply (100Volt~240Volt AC, 50/60Hz)
• Backed by KanexPro's 3-Year full parts & labor warranty
Leveraging our core strength in professional A/V products, KanexPro carries a complete selection of A/V connectivity needs. When planning digital installations you will find that we carry a broad line of A/V connectivity products enabling you to broadcast, extend, split, or multiply HD signal transmissions; simply and cost-effectively. KanexPro is a registered trademark. All other trademarks and registered trademarks mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.